Back to Back Specialty Shows
Annual Specialty & Sweepstakes
BOSTON TERRIER CLUB OF CONNECTICUT, INC.
Unbenched - Indoors
ENTRIES CLOSE: 3:00 PM, WEDNESDAY, February 27th 2013
AT SHOW SECRETARY'S ADDRESS
After which time entries cannot be accepted, cancelled or
substituted, except as provided for in Chapter 11, Section 6, of the Dog Show Rules.
PREMIUM LIST and ADDITIONAL DETAILS
can be found on the
Boston Terrier Club of Connecticut website
Crowne Plaza Hotel
1284 Strongtown Road, Southbury, CT 06488
Saturday, March 16 & Sunday, March 17 2013
SHOW HOURS 7:00AM to 6:00 PM
All Puppy and Open Classes Divided
No cell phones in the ballroom during show hours please
A portion of the proceeds from this show will be
donated to the CDF
Breed Information Directory 2012-2013
The Connecticut Dog Federation is an association of dog clubs within the state. Its member clubs represent all phases of the world of purebred dogs.
The Federation has developed this site as a means of communication with our member clubs. Our goal is to be able to alert the dog fancier with the latest legislation activity & other news.
BENEFITS OF CDF MEMBERSHIP
· Club members are eligible to be listed in the CDF Breed Information Directory. (Going on line in 2007)
· Club members are encouraged to attend programs at CDF meetings and CDF seminars.
· Clubs will soon be able to access the CDF Match Show and Sweepstakes Judges Directory on Line.
· Clubs will be kept informed of legislative matters pertaining to the dog fancy.
· Clubs may request referral assistance from CDF on matters which other member clubs may have experienced and successfully dealt with.
· Clubs may list their Point Shows, Matches, and other special interest events.
PLEASE DONATE TO THE CDF LEGAL FUND
Help protect our rights to breed and even own dogs! Please support the Connecticut Dog Federation's Legal Fund. This Fund pays our lobbyist to monitor the State of Connecticut Legislature when in session for any bills that might affect dogs and their owners/keepers.
This is very important to protect our right to breed or own dogs. When needed, our Lobbyist knows the correct approaches and the correct people to discuss our views with to support good legislation or to ward off any legislation that might be injurious to our best interests. This is very expensive, but also very necessary.
These donations are tax deductible, as we have received our non-profit status from the IRS.
All donations, unless otherwise indicated, will be acknowledged.
Please make your check payable to: Connecticut Dog Federation, Inc. & send to the CDF Treasurer at the address below.
Our Mailing addresses are:
Ed Lyons - Treasurer, 32 Parker Road, Somers, CT 06071
To Contact CDF Officials
Connecticut Dog Federation, Inc.
338 Baileyville Road
Middlefield , CT 06455
To Contact a CDF Member Club